Winner of Best Cinematography, Best Editing, Best Female Performance (Dylan Bradley) and Best Film. Produced by team Circles of Confusion for SATO48 2010, a 48-hour film competition. Conceptualized, written, filmed, edited, and submitted entirely within 48 hours.
Written, directed, & edited by: Scott Bradley & Christine Schwader
Produced by: Angela Garrison
1. A distinctive SOUND must figure into: (a) the beginning of your Film and (b) the conclusion of your Film.
2. A turning point in your Film must involve a SHADOW.
3. The PROP, a hardcopy print out of the SATO48 FilmHead, must be prominently visiblein at least one scene.
4. We have emailed you the SATO48 FilmHead in gif, jpeg, and Photoshop formats. You must change this image, in any way you wish (digital form or hardcopy), and use it at least once in your Film.
5. The number 1, then 2, then 3, then 4, and finally 5must appear IN SEQUENCE in your Film. Only one number is to be used per scene or segment.